WOODBINE -- A fire broke out at Swift's Garage in Woodbine this morning but was quickly contained thanks to the efforts of the Woodbine Fire Department.

The Woodbine Police Department and Woodbine Rescue team were also on scene.

An individual was adding oil to an oil burning stove when suddenly a spark ignited a fire, due most likely to the presence of gas in the oil. This caused a minor explosion and subsequently, a structure fire, according to Woodbine Fire Chief Matt Leaders.

Shortly after several Woodbine fire trucks arrived on scene, the fire was quickly put out.

The individual was transported to the Missouri Valley hospital with burn injuries. No one else was hurt in the fire.